Intercultural Management Trainings: Special topics
The basic requirement for transnational cooperation is not adaptation or compromise at any cost, but ensuring maximum benefit from the different potentials. It is all about forging synergies between the cultures for mutual learning and profit! The same goes for the issue of distribution in Eastern Europe.
Company-internal special trainings give you the opportunity to combine a focus on specific countries with further management tools
- Management and team selection
- HR and diversity management
- Marketing, distribution, presentation skills
Your extra: Top notch trainers who...
• master their fields
• adapt them interculturally to the
• do trainings in English, German and also in your employees‘ mother tongue
NEW! Local business trainings: Eastern Europe from one source!
Interculturally adapted to the respective countries & in the